WAG Parent forum access

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ProudDad1234

Proud Parent
I am trying to join the parent forum but the website keeps redirecting me here. Keeps giving me an error message. Can someone provide me with an accurate link to join the parent forum?

I am trying to join the parent forum but the website keeps redirecting me here. Keeps giving me an error message. Can someone provide me with an accurate link to join the parent forum?

That is too funny. Go to your profile and male sure you click on "parent" in the joinable groups. That will allow you to access the parent forum and post.

I am having the same problem with trying to join the parent forum. When I go to my profile, there is no "joinable groups" link. There is a "Your Social Forums" section but it only contains the same broken link.

Yeah..I just went searching and could not find it anywhere.

I never physically joined the Parent Forum but it appears I am able to access and post in the forum. It does state you have to join to have full access. I am assuming if I am able to post I have full access?

I think if you have the "proud parent" banner, you are a fulll member of that forum...

Reactions: sce
It looks like I know have access.. Thank you so much for your help!

I added you this morning. That is why you have the banner and full access. The problem of not being able to join as a new member still seems to be there. It needs fixing as I cannot be the one to do add everyone!

Hi, I think I am having the same or similar issue...broken link when I try to "join user groups" as a "new"* member.

I have been trying to get help on this for several days. (Sent emails, contacted another "staff" member.) I have no idea why this morning, I am able to post on this particular thread, I can currently post on some threads in different forums but not most? Strange.

*actually not a new member, my first issue with CB started a couple weeks ago when I could not access the site at all for a couple days, then when I could, it would not recognize me even after allowing me to change my password. Finally I rejoined under new name and e-mail address. Former name, Madden3.

Hi, I think I am having the same or similar issue...broken link when I try to "join user groups" as a "new"* member.

I have been trying to get help on this for several days. (Sent emails, contacted another "staff" member.) I have no idea why this morning, I am able to post on this particular thread, I can currently post on some threads in different forums but not most? Strange.

*actually not a new member, my first issue with CB started a couple weeks ago when I could not access the site at all for a couple days, then when I could, it would not recognize me even after allowing me to change my password. Finally I rejoined under new name and e-mail address. Former name, Madden3.

So you now have two accounts? I have not received any notifications of messages from you.

What groups are you trying to join, I can do it manually until JBS gets the issue fixed.

Thank you! Yes, I guess I have two accounts, but I could not even log on with the old one even after changing password- I could not access the site at all beyond viewing. That is why I created a new account. I would prefer to fix the original account because that one is linked to the email I usually use, but if that is not possible I will just use this new account I am posting with now.

I am a parent, so I would like to access the parent forum, I have boys and a girl in gymnastics, so the MAG and WAG? (Also we homeschool, so I would like to be able to be in the homeschool forum but not sure if that is the same process.)

Let me know if you need more details, I can PM you if preferable. Thanks again!

Thank you! Yes, I guess I have two accounts, but I could not even log on with the old one even after changing password- I could not access the site at all beyond viewing. That is why I created a new account. I would prefer to fix the original account because that one is linked to the email I usually use, but if that is not possible I will just use this new account I am posting with now.

I am a parent, so I would like to access the parent forum, I have boys and a girl in gymnastics, so the MAG and WAG? (Also we homeschool, so I would like to be able to be in the homeschool forum but not sure if that is the same process.)

Let me know if you need more details, I can PM you if preferable. Thanks again!

PM'd you.

For the homeschool forum you need to message the group as it is a social group,not a forum, I run.

You can post in the MAG and WAG forums without joining any groups.

Hi, I am all sorts of confused! What is a user group? How does one join? Every time I try and click the link it says it can't be found. I'd like to be in the Parent forum, but not sure how to join? Been reading all posts, just not allowed to reply to any!

Thanks for any advice!

I believe that link is (or was) broken. It may be ok now but if anyone is still having issues, I suggest contact a moderator. That is what I did as you can see above (those Madden posts are actually me.) I do not know how but bogwappit was able to fix it for me.

User groups: The way I understand it, for WAG and MAG forums you can post and not just view, once you join the forum. But the parent forum (and I assume gymnast and coaches forum) are user groups set aside specifically for parents, gymnasts, or coaches, so require an extra step to get onto.

Hope I have that correct and am not adding to the confusion.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back