Parents Parent Video Brag Thread.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OK, I'll join in! My daughter was diagnosed with OCD of the knee right after her level 7 season. She missed the entire next year. She still attended practices and conditioned, but ultimately cheered from the sidelines as her friends progressed and moved ahead. FINALLY after a very long year that included surgery, crutches, therapy, you name it she was cleared to come back. Here she is ready for level 8 bars :) so proud of her! So determined!

A little late to this post, but so proud of my DD getting her yurchenko vault again (from a couple of weeks ago). Not sure she'd make it back to doing her vault after elbow surgery, but she's doing it pain free and looking good for her first day doing it. Today she can now land it on 2 matts in the pit.

First meet of the Level 8 season is over. She attended the Silvia Invitational and had a very good time. During her session, she got to rotate with the level 10's (exciting) the meet finished late in the evening but was a blast. Her all-around score was 35.8, she has some easy things to fix. Here is a short video I made if anyone has 3 and a half minutes to burn and wants to see some gymnastics. Proud dad.

First meet of the Level 8 season is over. She attended the Silvia Invitational and had a very good time. During her session, she got to rotate with the level 10's (exciting) the meet finished late in the evening but was a blast. Her all-around score was 35.8, she has some easy things to fix. Here is a short video I made if anyone has 3 and a half minutes to burn and wants to see some gymnastics. Proud dad.

Looking great! you should be proud :)

great job! she should be very proud. lovely vault!

Lily competed in her first elite qualifier a week ago. She got her junior elite compulsory qualifier score. Next up will be attempting to get her junior elite optional score at the buckeye meet in Ohio at the end of January.

She looked great! curious why she scored so low on beam? She looked nearly flawless! did she miss a skill?

She looked great! curious why she scored so low on beam? She looked nearly flawless! did she miss a skill?
It’s the compulsory routine (each girl does the exact same routine) and they are very harsh on deductions. She got dinged pretty bad for her bent knees and bad legs on her jumps and leaps. This routine is a killer for the non flexible girls like lily.

I guess I’ll play along. DD was a first year level 10 last year and broke her ankle the Monday before her first meet and missed the entire comp season. She has her skills back now and is ready to roll. This is a clip of some of her beam skills

She looks great! I always loved that mount when Moceanu did it! Hope you guys have a great season!

@FlippinLilysMom congratulations on the elite comp score! Even though she struggles with her 180s, her shoulder angles on bars are wide open and show a lot of flexibility. She also always finds her handstands. Great things ahead!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back