Parent who is new to this sport

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
Hi,

My name is Karen and I have two daughters Natalie (8) in level one rec gymnastics and Sophia who just got jumped to pre team level two from a feeder program. They started in the gym in Sep 08.

Looking forward to participating in the forums.

I need alot of advice etc!!!

Hi Karen - Welcome to Chalk Bucket:)! The world of gymnastics is a wild ride, so hang on:D! It is also an amazing experience for your kids that will benefit them for a long time to come. My daughter is 10 years old and level 5. I also have an 11 year old son. He is not in gymnastics though. There is alot of useful advice here, and everyone is very nice and helpful:). Make sure you check out the Parent Forum!

HI Karen,

You will certainly be able to learn anything you need to know here. Join the parents group in your user cp and ask any question you want.

Karen - Welcome to the Chalk Bucket. It sounds like you have some pretty talented Kiddos!

I have a 13 year old L8. This is a great place to bounce Ideas, frustrations, accomplishments off other parents! I would be lost without my ChalkBucket Friends!

Welcome to the CB Karen! This is a great place filled with super nice and smart people. You will learn so much about this sport. My DD is a level 5 and just turned 8.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back