Pasta

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Iwannabemargo

Numpty Watcher
Proud Parent
Pink loves pasta, this is one of the ways I cook it quick and simple and she loves it.

Pasta - 100g per hungry gymnast
Passatta
sugar
Onion, diced to taste
Basil
Chorizo - 1/2 inch per person
salt & pepper

Cook the pasta, drain
In a pan fry some chopped onion til translucent. Add some cubed chorizo - I use about 1/2 inch per person and continue to cook on a gentle heat until it gives off some of its oil.

Add the passatta, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper to taste and the shredded basil, heat through and stir into the pasta.

Reactions: sce
Pink loves pasta, this is one of the ways I cook it quick and simple and she loves it.

Pasta - 100g per hungry gymnast
Passatta
sugar
Onion, diced to taste
Basil
Chorizo - 1/2 inch per person
salt & pepper

Cook the pasta, drain
In a pan fry some chopped onion til translucent. Add some cubed chorizo - I use about 1/2 inch per person and continue to cook on a gentle heat until it gives off some of its oil.

Add the passatta, a pinch of sugar, salt and pepper to taste and the shredded basil, heat through and stir into the pasta.
This sounds so yummy. Chorizo makes everything better.

Okay @Iwannabemargo you're killing me. Grams, celcius, 1\2 inch, ml .....your recipes sound AMAZING but conversion was my worst subject in school. I think I may be able to handle the proper custard if I ever figure out what a dstsp is. :)

lol, sorry, I am of the changeover generation in Britain, I weigh in stones, measure my height in feet, drive miles, buy petrol in litres but beer in pints ( and our pints are bigger than yours), work in millimetres, and my recipies are metric, imperial, american and guestimates.

dstsp is a dessertspoon, about two big teaspoons

lol, sorry, I am of the changeover generation in Britain, I weigh in stones, measure my height in feet, drive miles, buy petrol in litres but beer in pints ( and our pints are bigger than yours), work in millimetres, and my recipies are metric, imperial, american and guestimates.

dstsp is a dessertspoon, about two big teaspoons
LOL yes it is a confusing system, but I now drive in km's and can't even remember the miles equivalents. So guess thrown in the deep end you do learn.
Maybe I'd like to do my weight in kg's not pounds though?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back