Members see FEWER ads

ginnymac

Parent/Coach
Coach
Proud Parent
http://www.nbcolympics.com/gymnastics/news/newsid=156830.html#paul+hamm+beijing

That must have been an extremely difficult decision to make!!:(

Last edited:
I was pretty bummed when I read that! That was probably a hard discision to make like you said! I hope his hand gets better and good luck to everyone else on the team!! Hope they pick a good alternate! :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Goodness! My eyes practically bugged out when I read this LOL.

It is a bummer that Paul it out :eek:

I must say I am excited that Raj is taking his place. I was sad when he was an alternate. I was really pulling for him.

I am also sad for Paul but amd way excited for Raj I feel like he really deserved to be there in the 1st place over another one who didn't look as ready as he was.:confused: Glad to see Raj get his chance.:D Way to Go Raj!

I'm THRILLED for Raj! He's been one of my favorite gymnasts since I was about 9 years old. He and Chris Young were the two guys I always watched and thought "I want to be that good someday." (Watching Raj on rings, I still think that)

I'm happy Raj gets to go, but really upset for Paul Hamm. Stick around and help the men's team get up in the ranks the next few years though...and stay healthy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back