Personal ??? Girls....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastralo

Just wondering do any of u girls have problems with hairs sticking out if ur leo....(lower)
Also when to start shaving??? How ?? Does it hurt

Any advice please

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you shave right now, but if you do, just go ahead and shave right along the bikini line, or if you're really gutsy, you can wax it. Or, if you're against shaving, or can't try some hair bleach, they have some special at the drugstore. Just be careful that you don't let it get to the area of the goods

Yea, just shave along your bikini line. Then it won't show at all :) It doesn't hurt at all. It is just like shaving your legs or any other body part. Just make sure you use shaving cream (although when i am in a hurry i don't bother with shaving cream)

Last edited:
Or use a really good body wash! I haven't used shaving cream in YEARS, and use body wash instead. Or baby oil, it also gives the appearance of hair not growing back as much, b/c it softens it!

What about shorts? They should probably help out with that.

If there's not too much hair, try plucking - it does hurt a bit, but the hairs grow back much slower. (shaving doesn't hurt at all but hair grows back quickly).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back