Photos from 2009 Club Season - PA and WV

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Photos from the JO Season for 2009.

2008 Season's Greetings Meet - Hosted by WVGTC/G-Force (Morgantown, WV)
Ryan Schulz | Season's Greetings 2008

2009 Mountaineer Classic - Hosted by WVGTC/G-Force (Morgantown, WV)
Ryan Schulz | Mountaineer Classic 2009

2009 Winter Face Off - Hosted by Gym Dandys (Washington, PA)
Ryan Schulz | Winter Face Off 2009

2009 PA Level 8 States - Hosted by Gym Dandys (Washington, PA)
Ryan Schulz | PA Level 8 States 2009

Miscellaneous Gym Photos from me
Ryan Schulz | Gymnastics Miscellaneous

Amazing photos, what do you use to shoot with? I love the college pics. Sports photography is my favorite. I love when you catch the perfect moment in action. You can check out a few of my gym photos (just of my dd) here on CB in my galleries. I also shoot for our local little league, midget football, and cheer competitions, but they're not on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! I shoot with a Canon 50D body and a Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS USM lens. Sports photography is really my favorite as well. I checked out your photos, great straddle jump from your daughter!

I am hoping to get to some meets in Ohio for the upcoming season...maybe I will see you around. :)

Thank you toepoint22! It would be great to see you at a meet. I'll keep an eye out for you this next season.

I also use the Canon 70-200 f2.8 for meets, but I haven't upgraded from the xti. I would love to though, I have my eye on the 1D Mark III. I'm amateur though, just sell to local paper and a parents of local athletes, so can't justify the cost to upgrade. Maybe someday....until then I'll have camera envy, lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back