Pinched Nerve...When will it be better??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, so I woke up this morning and my wrist wasn't able to take any of my weight in a handstand, front support etc. It was tingling, sore, feels like it's gone to sleep and it feels like something needs to click back into place.
Mum said it's just a pinched nerve, but how long is it going to take to heal, and how do i treat it?

ice and wait a couple of days. you may need to see a doctor. with the exception of carpal tunnel syndrome, and that which i think you are to young, you can't really pinch a nerve in your wrist. post up in a couple of days and let us know how it is feeling.

Get to a doctor. It's very possible it's nothing serious, but I had a severe gym related injury that started with some numbness in my arm, from that I've learned it's much better to be safe than sorry.

Get to a doctor. It's very possible it's nothing serious, but I had a severe gym related injury that started with some numbness in my arm, from that I've learned it's much better to be safe than sorry.

Definitely agree. Most of the time, tingling in the wrist/fingers is actually a compressed nerve in the neck or upper back!! Good luck, and let us know how you're feeling!

I get them in my shoulder about once every 2 months and they really hurt i come hope from school and everything. The phisyo says it is just because my mucles are tyte. I go the phisyo everytime and she massages it and then straps it for a couple of days and the pain goes soon after she has massaged it i know your sistuation is different but you should get it checked out.

hey JB. have no idea what you did but it is working/loading way faster than the last few days.

i dont know why but my post dissapered so ill shorten it i said maybe you slept on it? the same thing happened to me except it lasted a couple of days :)

Jess I told you I deleted your post as it was giving "medical" advice, this is not allowed here. The only answer can be "oh I have had that , it hurts, do and see a doctor".

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back