Pixie cuts and competitions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! I was planning on getting a pixie cut pretty soon, but I have no idea what I would do with it for competitions. Is it okay to just pin your bangs back with a bobby pin? I haven't seen anyone at a meet with a pixie cut. Thoughts? Thanks! image.jpgimage.jpg

Hair gel. Hair gel. Hair gel. I had a pixie cut, it had grown out before I started competition. However, when I shaved the side of my head, hair gel was my saviour, especially at any awkward lengths. Id also suggest hair pins for meets too, but hair gel is the best. Do research any "updos" for pixie cuts, so you know how to style it to get it out of your face. Hope I helped :)

Hair gel. Hair gel. Hair gel. I had a pixie cut, it had grown out before I started competition. However, when I shaved the side of my head, hair gel was my saviour, especially at any awkward lengths. Id also suggest hair pins for meets too, but hair gel is the best. Do research any "updos" for pixie cuts, so you know how to style it to get it out of your face. Hope I helped :)
Thank you, thank you! I'll have to load up on hair gel. :)

A girl I train with had a hairstyle similar and she did a small braid a cross the front and around the side to some bobby pins to keep the ends out of the way. The rest was left down :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back