Parents Pixie got hirst first 1st Place AA since moving up to L5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Pixie got her first 1st Place AA since moving up to L5

....and I want to brag about it! lol.

I'm so proud of her. She's been working so hard. But not once did she make mention of not getting any first AAs since cleaning up last season. I really thought that might been an issue and hard for her to handle but she's been so happy with all her accomplishments this season. Me too.

I find it amazing that at every meet this season I can see how much she has grown since the previous meet.

I just wanted to share. Hope you don't mind :D

Scores:
Bars: 9.325 ~ 1st place
floor: 9.35 ~ 2nd place
beam: 9.325 ~ 4th place
vault: 9.475 ~ 1st place

AA: 37.475 ~ 1st place!!

Here's the video:

YouTube - Pixie Rocks the Land of Oz ~1st Place ALL AROUND!!~ L5 gymnastics meet

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy the video.
~hugs to all!

Thank you!

I can't take all the credit for the video, though. Pixie had a lot to do with it. She likes to pick the song then we brainstorm ideas. She's very talented. You should see the masterpieces she constructs out of TP and papertowel tubes. haha!

Pixie did great!! I love her form, pointy toes, pretty lines!! Glad she is having such an awesome season!

And I LOVE the video, actually all your videos. You guys are so creative. What software do you use?

Thank you ladies :)

I use adobe photoshop and the onetruemedia website.
I pay to be a premium member so we can use the extras and download for free.

We have a lot of fun making them together.

Wow those are crazy good scores, very deserving of that 1st place AA! Congrats to her for such a fabulous performance...on to L6 soon or do you do the scoring out thing?

Wow those are crazy good scores, very deserving of that 1st place AA! Congrats to her for such a fabulous performance...on to L6 soon or do you do the scoring out thing?
Aw, so sweet! Thank you :)

It's hit or miss whether her gym carries a L6 team. They sometimes test out. But if there is a big group to move up they will carry a L6 team. This is the first season the gym did prep op, though. And I think they really liked it. So they may continue to do so.

Pixie has her L6 skills and then some so she could do L6 or prep op with a strong summer training. But they told her they like to keep the girls in L5 for 2 seasons. So I think they may keep her in L5 again.

Soooooooooo Gooooooood!!! She looks more than ready for L6

WTG!!!

What program did you use for the videos??? I like it.

Pixie is simply fantastic!! I love watching her! She really is more than ready for level 6!!

She did a fantastic job. WTG on the 1st AA. She is so elegant and graceful. I love watching her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back