Off Topic Please help my DD win this leotard!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymMomXcel

Proud Parent
Hi, everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in. I usually see the WAG and private forums mainly! Okay, so, my DD entered this contest with Snowflake Designs leotards and she gave them a sketch and description of a couple of her dream leotards. Good news: She is in the top 5!!! The leotard with the most "likes" on Facebook and Instagram by midnight on May 17 will win their dream leotard! It will also be available to buy for a limited time. I'm so hoping to make this dream come true for her and she doesn't have social media's yet (She's 12) to share with her own friends. So, please, please...if you don't mind taking a minute and going to click "like" on these 2 links. I hope it works right and comes up as hers. Hers is the one that is 2 different shades of blues with the bow cut-out in the back and it says it is called "Contour" by Breanna.

Thank you SO much if you can help her out and please feel free to share it!

https://www.facebook.com/SnowflakeD...43129822841/10152958306377842/?type=1&theater

https://instagram.com/p/2bm-KTrH0M/?taken-by=snowflakedesigns

They're all pretty cute! Though they changed them all some. One of them quite a bit.
They had to change the ombre one because they need to be able to really make it... and they can't guarantee that they can get enough of the ombre fabric.

All they changed on mine was the neckline. I designed it with a V-neck, but it is obvious they had a template they were using for all of them... same exact shape for all of them. My written explanation told what the star and lines should look like and they NAILED it! :)

Yeah.. My DD's had sleeves, but they pretty much kept the rest. I'm more talking about the one that had fish and stuff .. "Aquarius" I think it is. It looks nothing like the original.

Thank you!! I'm so grateful. My secret hope from the beginning is that they would atleast make one for each girl of their design so they can have one and sell the winner's or something. I don't know how feasible it is or what goes into fabric sales, production, etc. to make just one. I worked my booty off to get the word out and get it shared and liked a lot. But, I loved all 5 designs and was rooting for them all.

I don't have a huge circle of friends, but some of my friends shared mine too. I think it would be cool to have them make one for the girls, but I do know that it would be a daunting task.... creating a pattern for just ONE leotard. That is why I think they should offer them all for sale. My girls would LOVE to have one of Spangle and I know at least 1/2 the team would buy them too (right there are 30 orders, lol).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back