Parents Please send the kip fairy!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ah, I have been in your shoes! This time last year I was praying the same thing! It will happen. Tell your gymmie to keep fighting for it! :)

Oh yes....Puma Jr had 18 months of come and go kip until it was consistant and another year after that until it was decent. So I feel your pain!! Kipping vibes headed your way... GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank You both! She has her extra long practice tonight and is really hoping to get it and move 'to the big kids'. She even put on her 'good luck kip' leo - I'm fairly sure she just now decided it is her good luck leo, but maybe it will work. :D

i was lucky - mine got hers at the end of practice and i was able to watch her almost get it several times and then saw her finally get it. i yelled in the waiting room. lol. it's exciting stuff!

good luck to your gymmie!!!!

i was lucky - mine got hers at the end of practice and i was able to watch her almost get it several times and then saw her finally get it. i yelled in the waiting room. lol. it's exciting stuff!

good luck to your gymmie!!!!

It's so fun when they get a big skill like a kip! When the first girl in my daughter's training group got to ring the bell for them (3 in a row) all the parents there were cheering and clapping!

I hope the kip fairy reappears our way! My DD coach moved. She got it 4 times her coaches last practice and hasn't got it since! That was a 2 weeks ago!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back