Parents Podcast

• Thread starter Deleted member D3987
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member D3987

this is a bit related to that 'other' post about some issues in our industry, as well as others, where it was alleged i didn't know what i was talking about in regards to kids talking to adults when they need to. if you recall, i stated that many of us are proactive and the kids will talk given the right environment to do so. please notice Amanda Borden's video also near the bottom of the page.

there is a movement underway to make our sport safer. i stand and support what USA Gymnastics is doing as well as its members. :)

http://gymcastic.com/episode-56-preventing-abuse-in-gymnastics/

Great post! What I'm wondering is how do these abusive "club-hoppers" keep getting hired if they are known for their tactics? Are gyms really that desperate for high-level coaches? Dunno- you might remember the specific coach I pm'd you about.

well...there are not alot of high level coaches. even 'warm bodies' are getting hard to find. but yes, they are desperate for coaches and recycling trash seems to be a common and consistent practice. i guess those gyms can be called 'green'...:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back