Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Podium Training Today link added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker

Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Aug 30, 2012
USA
Country
USA
For sure! Live stream on iPad while I work!

MaddieLynn

Coach
Coach
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Dec 7, 2013
Country
USA
I noticed that Simone is landing a punch barani on beam. Exciting! I'm having some trouble IDing most of the gymnasts watching from my phone, but I'm pretty sure I saw Aly on vault and Gabby on bars. Aly's DTY wasn't quite as clean as I was expecting and Gabby seemed to consistently struggle on her bar set, so I'm really interested to see how this plays out.

ETA - just saw someone go down on vault with a knee injury but not sure who. Not good. :/

bogwoppit

Administrator
Staff member
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
I noticed that Simone is landing a punch barani on beam. Exciting! I'm having some trouble IDing most of the gymnasts watching from my phone, but I'm pretty sure I saw Aly on vault and Gabby on bars. Aly's DTY wasn't quite as clean as I was expecting and Gabby seemed to consistently struggle on her bar set, so I'm really interested to see how this plays out.

ETA - just saw someone go down on vault with a knee injury but not sure who. Not good. :/

People said it was Hano who fell on vault.

Terry

Former Gymnast
Sep 20, 2013
Country
USA
Gabby struggled badly on UB. Aly surprisingly improved on UB. Also (although not surprisingly) on Beam.

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Did Ashton add some new tricks on UB? She had a couple moves that didn't seem to be the same old stuff (it may have been someone else but looked like her).

gymnastca25

Proud Parent
Jul 4, 2014
Country
USA
Aly has been looking great on bars! DD is excited that many of the gymnasts are wearing her favorite Aly leo!

GymMom4

Proud Parent
Jan 8, 2013
Country
USA
We watched some from the juniors and seniors and are excited for today!

Status
Not open for further replies.