Podium Training Today link added

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I noticed that Simone is landing a punch barani on beam. Exciting! I'm having some trouble IDing most of the gymnasts watching from my phone, but I'm pretty sure I saw Aly on vault and Gabby on bars. Aly's DTY wasn't quite as clean as I was expecting and Gabby seemed to consistently struggle on her bar set, so I'm really interested to see how this plays out.

ETA - just saw someone go down on vault with a knee injury but not sure who. Not good. :/

I noticed that Simone is landing a punch barani on beam. Exciting! I'm having some trouble IDing most of the gymnasts watching from my phone, but I'm pretty sure I saw Aly on vault and Gabby on bars. Aly's DTY wasn't quite as clean as I was expecting and Gabby seemed to consistently struggle on her bar set, so I'm really interested to see how this plays out.

ETA - just saw someone go down on vault with a knee injury but not sure who. Not good. :/

People said it was Hano who fell on vault.

Did Ashton add some new tricks on UB? She had a couple moves that didn't seem to be the same old stuff (it may have been someone else but looked like her).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back