Off Topic Points!?!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Would you like the site to have a reward system (points & trophies) for posting?

• Yes...I like little fun stuff like that.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was going to get rid of the points system and trophies...but if everyone likes it we can turn in on and keep it. I'll put a poll on the thread.

If only 14 people total have voted within the past 24 hrs, I don't think it's important enough to re-enable. IMHO (some) people are going to post mindless posts, just to increase their points.

That's 14 votes out of 300 views. Of course, how many of the 300 are "guests" vs "members", I don't know. But still ...

If only 14 people total have voted within the past 24 hrs, I don't think it's important enough to re-enable. IMHO (some) people are going to post mindless posts, just to increase their points.

Well great!!! You just revealed my secret strategy.......

But for those viewing through the mobile app, we aren't able to vote in....or even see......the poll so even though I count as a view, I won't be able to vote until my next visit to a computer.

I find it amusing that some of the extremely "notable members" are commenting on this post. I'm quietly waiting for Bogwoppit to tick over 10000 posts. :eek: That should be worth a few points or trophies or something...

But for those viewing through the mobile app, we aren't able to vote in....or even see......the poll so even though I count as a view, I won't be able to vote until my next visit to a computer.

Yeah, what poll? I always read on my phone and can't see it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back