Parents Poll: What level is your dd (or child)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What level is your child/children

• Total voters
I have noticed alot of the kids on here are working on the same skills. So I wondered what USAG level is your dd or children(hopefully I can make it multiple choice for the parents that have more than one) I hope I dont exclude you guys from other countries, you can still vote and clarify it. :)

I hope I didnt screw it up too bad :lol:

My dd is a 3rd yr level 4 and has all her level 5 skills and some level 6 skills but still doesnt have her kip

Last edited:
For some reason, I'm not allowed to vote, but if I was, I'd have to go with "flawed poll, lol"! Mine are "retired" from lvls 8 and 7 respectively. Dd1 started rec tumbling classes for older girls last night, so that makes her a recreational gymnast. She also started coaching preschool last week.

Dd2 is taking retirement more seriously.

I have a level 3 and a level 5 but I only voted my level 5 in the poll:) couldn't vote twice:)
I wonder why it wouldnt let you vote twice :scratchchin:
For some reason, I'm not allowed to vote, but if I was, I'd have to go with "flawed poll, lol"! Mine are "retired" from lvls 8 and 7 respectively. Dd1 started rec tumbling classes for older girls last night, so that makes her a recreational gymnast. She also started coaching preschool last week.

Dd2 is taking retirement more seriously.

How is dd2 doing? I was wondering how she was. Does dd1 feel less pressure now?

See now I knew I would miss an option and leave something out:highfive:;)

Last edited:
I was able to vote for both at the same time.
DD#1 is Level 8. DD#2 might be doing level 5 for 2nd yr but she is learning L6 skills too, so don't really know. Our coach doesn't really tell us until the end of the summer.

I have one daughter at level 6, one daughter at level 5, and one daughter at level 4 (and all of my money at the gym!):eek:

Actually, my DD is AAU level 4, not USAG. She'll do USAG when she gets to level 5.

I had to choose between levels.

My daughter competed level 5 this past season, is skipping level 6 and is training with level 8's starting in 2 weeks when the summer schedule begins. If she's ready, she'll compete level 8, if not she'll be a 7. (more likely, I think)

Although Bogwoppit has been a wealth of info, I still wish I knew more of what the differences were in levels, between here and the States.

Canadian gym mom

My dd is an in-between. :) She is above a level 5, but not yet a L6, as she has yet to compete - the plan is for her to compete 1 L5 and then compete L6 for the rest of the season.

Liv is competing Level 3 this fall because of her age but she trains with L4 and L5.

I have one in a preschool class and the other is currently in a preteam class and might be L4 next year but she won't know for about 2 more weeks. They have tryout camp the last week of June to decide who stays Preteam and who moves to L4.

My daughter will compete L6 in the fall and then straight on to 7 after Christmas. Should be a long year, but like Tumblequeen's DD, mine is ready for her own routines:)

I agree about the avatar...I can't imagine paying for three kids to be on team...I can barely afford one, LOL

We have a set of sisters on level 5 and the TOPS team and their bill is about $700/month ouch!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back