Parents Post a picture of yourself past and present

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I loved all the pics and putting some faces with names. :D Come on everybody, join in! Even if you don't have a past one. :D

You had to just love the 80's
childabuse.jpg

starmaker-albums-me-picture1083-janelles-26th-b-day.jpg
These are great! I have LMAO!:D Too bad I was too young in the 80's....I have a feeling I would of loved the styles with the big hair! Well I want to participate but the only pic I have is from my 26th birthday 3 years ago with Olivia(2.5 years old). I will post older ones later.

starmaker-albums-me-picture1083-janelles-26th-b-day.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
TeamDad-- OMGosh, that picture is priceless. The 80s in a nutshell. Too cute. Thanks for sharing. :D

Starmaker-You are beautiful. No wonder Olivia and Julia are so cute! :D No rubbing in how young you are. LOL.

OMG!!! mariposamama, that's not me, but I remember the 80's very well. I went through my 80's pictures when I had long hair, but I couldn't find one that I could post here....ahhhh those were the days:D

TeamDad, LOL. Sorry. It is an awesome picture though, even the little girl had big hair! :D

mariposamama, it was probably pretty dumb to post that picture, but I wanted to know what aquanet was and i found it while doing a google search. It cracked me up because...that's the way it was. I was living in L.A. at the time and the hair bands ruled. Hollywood was sort of the center of the hairband universe. The strip was just crazy and any night of the week there was big hair everywhere.

I forgot about the Rave and their numbers!

Yeah, Aquanet. I had a roommate in college in Massachusetts that moved in with a case of it! And that was for just for the 1st semester.

OMG!!!! These pics are PRICELESS!

TeamDad- I can't stop laughing! LMAO:D

starmaker- what a pretty pic of you and Liv. You both look very much alike.:)

Did someone say 80's? You can't have 80's without the awesome sailor dress craze LoL I'm on the left, older sister center, and little baldy on the right is little sister. We used to make fun of her when we were kids because she was bald til about 2 and half. Right before she turned three she sprouted this gorgeous blond curly hair that she has to this day. I can't even explain the curls, they're corkscrew but not tight. Of course her hair is now down to her waist lol, way to make us pay!

Apologies for the highlighter, my daughter got to it when she was 3 and left her mark ><
MeTraceyCarrie2.jpg

I will have to find a scanner and post and oldie, I wasnt big into the hairspray in the 80's, I guess I was before my time! LOL.. not really..

Here is a current one!

pic.jpg

Sorry about the glare...

Ha Lunsul you do not look impressed at all. You did have the most amazing eyes!

Thanks Bog! Oh and no, I was not thrilled. The story of that photo is this: I was a ham, older sister was whiny, little sister was good. By the time older sis calmed down, little sis was teary, and I was over waiting for those two to chill out and just take the pic already, so I refused to smile. I wasn't crying though so they just took what they could get lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back