post your gym name for search engines

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

katy

Gymnast/Coach
i was just thinking that we should all post our gym name, city and state for other adults who are looking for a place to do gymnastics.
agt flip city, warren, michigan metro detroit, detroit area

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost edited the name out. You are all adults so I'll leave it. But please keep an eye out just in case a young gymnast adds their info, we do not want that happening.

Maybe it would be a better idea to post names/city/states of gym that you know offer adult classes that way it can be any gym you have been to or even heard of or have seen on the internet that offered them, that way it stays a little more protected, even though we are not kids there are still too many creepy people out there! I will start World Elite in
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA appears to.

Click here to enter World Elite web site

In NYC I know of Chelsea Piers, NYC Elite, and NYC American Sokol. I've only been to the adult classes at one of them so far, though!

Also, at home in the Albany, NY area World Class Gymnastics has an adult class.

Little different, I'm in the South-East of England. But the gyms with adult classes I know of round here:

-Colchester School of Gymnastics, Colchester
-Piper's Vale, Ipswich
-South Essex Gym, Basildon

Extreme Tumbling Training Center, Winder, Georgia, USA
adult tumbling & trampoline class beginning in December 2010...no vault, bars, or beam though

hi gals,
i'm working with bogwoppit for this list. private message me with you gym locations and info.
we'll collect the data and bogwoppit will help us post it.
i forget that there are creepers out there.

Last edited:
thanks for all you help, keep sending me gyms that you know of. we have a little list going!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back