Posting Problems Anyone?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Has anyone been having posting issues this weekend. Two members have said that they have and I'd like to know if it is just isolated to them or if others are having issues.

So just add a post to the thread if you are.

Thanks.

Bog

I'm NOT having posting issues. But I have to say, asking people who are having posting issues to add a post gave me a good chuckle :p;).

I was having posting problems but this is the first post i have been able to do all day. I tried probly 5 times earlier in the day and i couldnt post till now.

Yeah I am having posting problems - actually only of the kind that I usually cant think of anything else to add because all the great advice posters have gotten there before me.

:D

Not really a posting problem as such but when on the homepage it keeps saying there are no new posts and takes me to ERROR page. But when I click through to Forums or something it appears as 96 new posts and works normally. It might just be my computer though?

Not really a posting problem as such but when on the homepage it keeps saying there are no new posts and takes me to ERROR page. But when I click through to Forums or something it appears as 96 new posts and works normally. It might just be my computer though?

Not just you - this is happening to me as well.

I have this same problem.

Bog that sounds like i would post also. LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back