Prayers for Jessie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mpkbt

Proud Parent
I would like to ask everyone for prayers for my dd's friend Jessie. She was a level 7 gymnast a couple of years ago with my dd. She was in a car accident last Tuesday and has not regained consciousness. She is now a cheerleader with Galaxy cheer in Redmond, Washington. She has touched many lives already and needs to get better to touch many more. Please say a little prayer for Jessie and her family. I can't imagine the pain they are going through.

I will be thinking of her and praying for a full recovery. Ny heart goes out to her family and friends.

Sending all our good thoughts Jessie's way. Her family must be heartbroken, very hard on her friends too, so very sad.

Sending lots of good thoughts and positive healing vibes to her and some comfort and hope ones for her family.

After reading your post I said a prayer for you, your friend and her family.

Take peace knowing that you are not alone, people are praying.

Thank you everyone for your prayers! This is one of those experiences you hope to keep from your kids as long as possible. Please, everyone, learn from this tragedy.....don't text and drive.....EVER.

Here is a web site with Jessie's story.

CaringBridge / jessiefollett / Welcome

Click on the journal tab.

Praying for continued healing for Jessie and peace and strength for her family and friends. Lord give wisdom to the doctors Amen

what a heartbreaking story she is a beautiful young lady.My thoughts & prayers for Jessie and her family,friends.

My thoughts and prayers to Jessie, her family and teammates. She sounds like such a super young lady and loved by many.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back