MAG Presidential classic 2015

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

coach1234

Coach
I posted this in the WAG bit but as we have boys going as well I thought I would post in here to! :)

so it's only a matter of days now until we leave from the UK to fly over to the U.S. for our girls and boys to compete at presidental Classic, any chalkbucketers going this year? Anyone been previous years, what should we expect?

Again, disney world, so be prepared to have fun besides just the meet. Make the most of your trip especially if you are coming from the UK. Are you staying for a bit? Hopefully the £ will continue to move in your favor over the next few weeks!
If you want to eat at some good restaurants, make reservations online Beforehand if you can. Check the weather too.....you never know how the weather will be in Florida that time of year. It can be 85 or 50...either way bring bathing suits.
Are you staying in a disney hotel?

We are competing on Friday and Saturday so have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday for parks and hopefully yes I think the exchange rate is around 1.5 at the moment, I think we are going to be eating in most nights to try and save money for the kids but will definitely look into a few restaurants! And no we are staying in 2 villas much cheaper than a disney hotel :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back