Private Coach Forum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Okay well when I read the steps for verification the other day it was asking for the gyms name and phone number and said "please be aware we can and will call your club to verify" or something. So I kind if laughed thinking of the response you'd get if you called MY gym and moved on.

I feel like people are going to think I'm acting shady but we honestly have no website with all our names on it nor helpful people who are going to want to talk to a website and verify anything . So maybe we're just weird. I 'll email JBS a copy of my USAG card, but maybe the site thinks I could have mugged someone and stole it, I don't know.

Haha!...really we are just trying to make the site a bit more legit. Many people join the site and then just join all the usergroups no matter what...just so they can reply to ALL the threads.

I really do believe that the new coaches area will bring in more coaches too.

He can friend me on Facebook if he wants. I trust the guy. But calling my gym over a message board is weird.

It would be no more weird than Facebook calling you to verify...WAIT...that is weird...I can create my own new identity on Facebook.

We will not call your gym, email the membership to JBS and put a note with it with your CB username, so he knows it is from you. That is all it takes.

:) I think we've all established that no one is calling my gym. I'll consider emailing JBS under the circumstances I've outlined. Although, if he has a club administrator log in, I suppose he can find my gym anyway. See, how would I know these details?

Also, I print my card off usagym in the hotel at pretty much every meet, because somehow I never have it. You guys know the drill.

Face time in your gym with kids and JBS . Problem solved no private info shared etc...,

Face time in your gym with kids and JBS . Problem solved no private info shared etc...,

Except the kids???!!! Sorry, do not recommend. He can have my info, I don't really care as long as no one else comes into it. JBS is a cool guy.

Reactions: JBS
I meant face time him while you are on the floor with the kids, not have the kids be on facetime with you. In other words "hi this is me and here i am out on the floor coaching".

I meant face time him while you are on the floor with the kids, not have the kids be on facetime with you. In other words "hi this is me and here i am out on the floor coaching".
I think this is a great idea :) very 21st century

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back