Parents Private lesson

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

medic3188

My dd had a private lesson today. She got her bar routine on the big bar over and over again. Last meet she needed a spot on every element and got a 6.3. I am so proud of her.The only skill she is missing is her beam mount. Level 2 has the most ridiculous beam mount. It does not build to other skills. She has it on the low beam and did it at one meet on the high beam but it is not consistent. She has improved so much since we moved to florida.

That is fantastic. Bars can be a challenge !! It is so much fun to see their faces when they accomplish new skills.

We only had L2's at one meet that we went to and I cannot recall the mount on beam, I will have to google it. Will she be moving to L3 soon?

She already moved to level 3 but she is competing level 2 until the season is over. That way she does not have to learn new routines.

That's great about your DD's progress. I've never seen a level 2 or 3 routine. We don't start competing till Level 4. Last yr, we had Level 3's that competed in 2 USAIGC meets, but not the USAG routines.

Congrats to your dd on getting her bars routine down! We don't have Level 3 here so I don't really know what the mount is, but I hope she gets it soon.

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back