Off Topic Prom drama!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So I was dumped the night before Valentine's Day by a guy who is in all the same classes with me, and now prom is coming up.

I asked a boy, but he's the super super shy kind of guy who has never been to a normal friday night dance let alone a formal dance, so he wimped out like I knew he would.

My backup plan was to go with the huge group of my girl friends who were all going to go single rather than getting involved with boy drama. Apparently they changed their minds, and now two of my closest friends are planning on asking my ex, despite the fact that I have told them what a jerk he is. But since both my ex and I refuse to give anyone the details on why we broke up, they don't believe that he can be the jerk that I claim him to be.

So I couldn't think of anyone from my school to ask who didn't already have a date, so I ended up sending a message to a guy on facebook that is planning on going to Mich Tech next year too. He works with my friend who is planning on asking my ex. She says he's really fun to talk to but I have never seen the guy in person and only talked to him about college stuff on facebook. How awkward is that?!?

Prom drama...yikes, how awful. Thankfully I don't think I will be having any this year... I know I certainly did last year! Hope it works out though...

Who needs a date? Stand up for the independent ladies here!

JK. Would your school let someone who didn't already go there come to the prom? Safety issues and that. Go with him, if you like him.

My backup plan was to go with the huge group of my girl friends who were all going to go single rather than getting involved with boy drama. Apparently they changed their minds, and now two of my closest friends are planning on asking my ex, despite the fact that I have told them what a jerk he is. But since both my ex and I refuse to give anyone the details on why we broke up, they don't believe that he can be the jerk that I claim him to be.

CUT AND RUN. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

You *will* be burned again, perhaps in a worse way.

So I couldn't think of anyone from my school to ask who didn't already have a date, so I ended up sending a message to a guy on facebook that is planning on going to Mich Tech next year too. He works with my friend who is planning on asking my ex. She says he's really fun to talk to but I have never seen the guy in person and only talked to him about college stuff on facebook. How awkward is that?!?

If you don't go with him, go stag! There's nothing wrong with that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back