Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Proud moment for dd!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
Feb 10, 2007
my dd got her back hip circle today!! She also RE got her pull over again!! (she could do it till she got to Preteam then all of a sudden she had trouble with it again! (I think cause she had soo many new skills she was learning) anyhow The coolest thing was that HUGE smile she had on her face and the other mom that was there saying how hard she was working !!
I think tonight we are going to take her to dinner!! as I want to celbrate her hard work!!!

G

gymgirl0805's Mom

that's awesome!! Chelsea had SUCH issues with her back hip circle and like your dd was sooo excited when she got it!!

mariposa

Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
awesome! it is so exciting to see them learn new skills and how happy it makes them!

melmonette

Aug 16, 2007
omaha, ne
Yeah and congratulations to your DD:)
My dd(Madison) and I worked on her pullover and back hip circle at open gym today. Madi is flying up with tumbling skills but bars are a big ugh... She is getting closer though so I hope I get to make this same post in the next month or two:)

skfleming255

Jul 29, 2007
Congrats to your dd! I know when my daughter finally got hers, we were so excited!!! What is it with that skill anyways? Some kids to get it easily and others seem to struggle (my dd). My dd's is beautiful now. Lots of work to get it. though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
meganliz77 Parent Forum 17
crazygymstermom Parent Forum 2
Dr Maleficent Parent Forum 2