Parents Proud moment for dd!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
my dd got her back hip circle today!! She also RE got her pull over again!! (she could do it till she got to Preteam then all of a sudden she had trouble with it again! (I think cause she had soo many new skills she was learning) anyhow The coolest thing was that HUGE smile she had on her face and the other mom that was there saying how hard she was working !!
I think tonight we are going to take her to dinner!! as I want to celbrate her hard work!!!

that's awesome!! Chelsea had SUCH issues with her back hip circle and like your dd was sooo excited when she got it!!

awesome! it is so exciting to see them learn new skills and how happy it makes them!

Yeah and congratulations to your DD:)
My dd(Madison) and I worked on her pullover and back hip circle at open gym today. Madi is flying up with tumbling skills but bars are a big ugh... She is getting closer though so I hope I get to make this same post in the next month or two:)

Congrats to your dd! I know when my daughter finally got hers, we were so excited!!! What is it with that skill anyways? Some kids to get it easily and others seem to struggle (my dd). My dd's is beautiful now. Lots of work to get it. though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back