Parents Proud :-)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

V

Vintage Gymnast

Kaity, my 9 yr old Level 4, got her front hip circle on bars friday night :) She has worked on this all summer, and finally she did it not once but three times! Yipeeee!!!!

thats great!! its fun to seethem get something they have workedon soo hard!!

dd just got her hanstand to bridge then backwalover this weekend!! she has been working ot it for over a month now!! anyhow!!
way to go!!! how exciing for her!!

Way to go!!! My DD is also on level 4 and she just got her front hip circle last saturday. She has been working on it all summer as well. Now if she can get the floor routine down :)

Congrats to all the dds!!! That front hip circle can be a real challenge. It looks easy and I think thats one reason parents and kids get frustrated. Mine had her kip---took about twice as long to get that front hip circle right.

It was a good week for my daughter also. She is now doing her flyaway from giants on her own from double rail---no more spots. Also got her round off to back tuck dismount on beam. She also got the confidence to start doing pirouettes on bars again(had started them at old gym) and the coach liked them so much they are now part of her daily bar "assignment." As she said, "now I have my dismounts, so it will be easy to get the rest of the routine." Guess, knowing you have a way off the aparatus is a big deal:)

congrats! congrats! congrats!!

That front hip circle can be a real bugger!

also a big congrats to your optional gymmie GLM - sounds like the new gym has been wonderful and your dd's confidence is soaring (along with her new skills). - nic

Congrats!

Kaity, my 9 yr old Level 4, got her front hip circle on bars friday night :) She has worked on this all summer, and finally she did it not once but three times! Yipeeee!!!!

:applause: Yeah to your dd for getting her front hip circle. I think my dd is so close. Maybe soon!?! My dd finally got her beam dismount down to an absolute art. If I do say so myself, she's absolutely beautiful on it.

Congrats to all the accomplishments everyone is making! :highfive:

Oh wow, I love that Level 4 dismount, Kaity is still working on it, it is NOT a work of art for her, yet :) Congrats to your dd.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back