Pull over------ yeah!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow!!! That's great! A pullover at 4 years old is not very common. It requires some strength and usually takes a while to master. My dd got her pullover at 4 yrs old and would do them all the time too. She would ask me to take her to a specific park just to use its bar.

She is now 5yrs old and will compete in her first competition season this fall as a L3. Is your dd on preteam?? If she is not yet, she will be very soon.

That's so great! Now if only I could get that good vibe over to some of the classes I'm teaching...:)

Thanks for all the comments:)

Our gym has a pretty specfic program to get to team. My dd is in the lowest level (3-5 year olds... caled tumblebugs) More than half of the tumblebugs now have there pull-over:) The next level are the hotshots, then All Stars , next preteam and then team. The gym is pretty tuff about moving kids up..... For example, all but 2 girls on pre-team can do both standing BHS and round off- back HS... so it will be a LONG time before shes compeeting! (My older DD will move to team in Jan. so I will be ready by the time my youngest gets there! Lynn

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back