Parents Pushy crazy parents of famous gymnasts is there any??!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know of a very talented girl, all over YT, who could easily make it with the right guidance however she has been at several different gyms in two states! Mom has basically gotten her kicked out of every one since she insists on being a huge part of her DDbtraining......I'm not sure if she is doing the coaching, or co-coaching or what, but it's so sad to see.
This girl will NEVER make it unless she somehow gets her daughter somewhere reputable with good connections. Until then, she will age out.

I know of a very talented girl, all over YT, who could easily make it with the right guidance however she has been at several different gyms in two states! Mom has basically gotten her kicked out of every one since she insists on being a huge part of her DDbtraining......I'm not sure if she is doing the coaching, or co-coaching or what, but it's so sad to see.
This girl will NEVER make it unless she somehow gets her daughter somewhere reputable with good connections. Until then, she will age out.
There are so many yt kids .

You are so right! I saw that a couple of the Instagram "sensations" had some kind of autograph session at trials! I mean, they are talented girls, but a level 4-5 gymmie shouldn't really have autograph sessions!!
I agree. My own DD has asked for an IG page for similar purposes - she of course eats sleeps breathes gym and wants to share her passion. I said no way. IF you ever get a fan base for whatever you do in life it will be completely your own doing, not because mommy has marketed you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back