Q about National Novice

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
My daughter may go National Novice this year. I know this level has minimum skill requirements but do you get bonus points if you throw more tricks in there? Above the minimum skill requirements?

Thanks Kat.

My understanding is that they have different start values based on the skills in their routines. So in effect, yes? But I've never experienced it, so am interested to see what others say.

Finding the program requirements online is not easy. The CPP is out there for all to see but the national programs have been tougher to find. The coach will be the best resource to be honest.

Thanks. I happen to be meeting with her coach this week in their goals and placement for the year. I was just looking for some background information before my meeting. ;). Cheers

I understood it the same as Cdn Gym Mom.... Sky is the limit.

I have no clue of where to find the requirements and such, but I know that I have seen some videos on youtube if you just search ``national novice gymnastics,`` it might give you a general idea.

Thanks everyone. I have looked at utube as well as the results from some of the competitions. I notice that start values range from 3.0 to 5.9 so there is a wide variety of "stuff". I appreciate your responses. I am pretty sure I know where they are putting her. I guess I will find out for sure in our meeting. Cheers

Kat

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back