Quad twisting double layout

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

twisting007bigflip

Coach
Proud Parent

WHAT?? Is this seriously possible? A quad double? On floor? Holy smokes. I know on trampoline it's a miller +, but this is the very first one that *i* have ever seen this attempted on floor (a rod floor, but still!)

Crazy crazy crazy hard. I bow down.

I bet Shirai could pull it off.

Saw that floor routine last night when I watched event finals (had to dvr - didn't get a chance to watch the webcast)

That guy is INSANE!! I was watching him like whaaaaaaat?! The 3.5 twist-double full pass?! Are you serious?! And his quad twist! He floats out of it like a boss. Absolutely crazy. Absolutely amazing.

Saw that floor routine last night when I watched event finals (had to dvr - didn't get a chance to watch the webcast)

That guy is INSANE!! I was watching him like whaaaaaaat?! The 3.5 twist-double full pass?! Are you serious?! And his quad twist! He floats out of it like a boss. Absolutely crazy. Absolutely amazing.
Or was it a 2.5 to a double full? Either way...freaking unbelievable.

There is no question against your interesting blog. You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I am waiting you give me a more interested information.

kristof willerton could bust this out easily. He was doing double straight, double straight, double straight, flic, end skill the last time I saw

Not bad by my standards. I think the one in the second video would finish higher if the dude would hold his legs straight and together. No, I'm not criticizing the effort, it's just that any improvement in his twisting line/radius will more than make up for the energy he'd put into cleaning up for a faster twist.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back