Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Qualifier #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiangymmom

Jun 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
We have a winner, and a qualifying score! 11.7 Vault (1st) 11.5 bars (2nd) 11.85 beam (1st) 12.1!!!! Floor (1st) and 1st All Around 47.15

I brought a lot of family along to watch (first time) and Rayna rose to the occasion and put on a show!!

Thanks for all the good luck, and for putting my mind at ease about the routine changes. Looks like they were nothing to worry about after all.

Canadian Gym Mom

gym law mom

Proud Parent
Dec 23, 2006
Country
USA
Tell Rayna congrats. What a great day!! Seems she took the changes to the routines in stride and certainly did put on a show for the family!!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Tell Rayna that she is the BOMB!!!!!! SO happy for her, great job with the changes, just shows that she has great coaches.

Wx

G

gymgramma

Way to go Rayna!!

congrats to all. What fun for the family to be there and see such a great performance in all 4 events

Jan

mariposa

Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
she is a really beautiful gymnast. i loved her floor routine. great job rayna!

canadiangymmom

Jun 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Thank you all so much for the kind words. I pass all the responses along, and occasionally she reads them on her own. (She posts as Rainstar)

Outside of family who all just watched her for the first time, I have no one else with whom to share her accomplishments. This is such an encouraging forum!

Canadiangymmom

Status
Not open for further replies.