Parents Qualifier #2

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We have a winner, and a qualifying score! 11.7 Vault (1st) 11.5 bars (2nd) 11.85 beam (1st) 12.1!!!! Floor (1st) and 1st All Around 47.15

I brought a lot of family along to watch (first time) and Rayna rose to the occasion and put on a show!!

Thanks for all the good luck, and for putting my mind at ease about the routine changes. Looks like they were nothing to worry about after all.

Canadian Gym Mom

Tell Rayna congrats. What a great day!! Seems she took the changes to the routines in stride and certainly did put on a show for the family!!

Tell Rayna that she is the BOMB!!!!!! SO happy for her, great job with the changes, just shows that she has great coaches.

Wx

Way to go Rayna!!

congrats to all. What fun for the family to be there and see such a great performance in all 4 events

Jan

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I pass all the responses along, and occasionally she reads them on her own. (She posts as Rainstar)

Outside of family who all just watched her for the first time, I have no one else with whom to share her accomplishments. This is such an encouraging forum!

Canadiangymmom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back