Parents qualifying scores

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

barstar

Hello there! Mostly a lurker here with a question. Does anyone know where online I can find the qualifying score needed to get to level 5 state in Washington State. Thanks in advance! This is a great board:)

Thanks so much! That was helpful, but it doesn't have an AA score listed for level 5's for state. I know they don't have to qualify for sectionals, but was curious about state. Thanks again. That had a lot of info.

You got me curious, so I checked out the site. Rather confusing to read. Looks to me like they're using whatever the score has been in the past. There is an email link---I would send an email and ask.

I am wondering after trying to decipher that confusing mess (LOL) if they either A) don't need a qualifying score or B) they take the top XX number of gymnasts from each sectional, since they have a limited number it seemed. I would email them. How confusing.

No Spring sectonals for level 4 & 5's in WA state. I think I overheard a level 5 dad saying that they take the top so many scores and they go to state meet??? I guess you have to ask your coaches.

Try this website -
www.usagwastate.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back