WAG Question about Canadian gymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DND

Proud Parent
DD is going to our Western Canadian championships in a couple of weeks.

As we are from a small province we only have 4 girls in her category so there are never any team events at meets.

She asked me to see if they will be able to compete as a team as there is only 4 girls and other provinces have at least 5 as many as 10.

I tried to read up on it and found it to be Greek to me. Does anyone know how it works and can they compete as a team?

Bog as the resident Canadian expert I guess this ones for you!

I am not sure if it will work different for westerns but I know that whenever there is a team competition here they take the top 3 scores and add them together no matter the number of girls.
And wish your daughter good luck at westerns, I was hoping to to but I was injured multiple times up to the qualifications so I didnt get to compete. Let us know how it goes!

Yes I read the document and it was the five girls and two score etc. that got me thinking with only four they can't try for team?!?

Then I thought I read somewhere as long as you have the minimum scores that count ...so you would only need two????

Yes I read the document and it was the five girls and two score etc. that got me thinking with only four they can't try for team?!?

Then I thought I read somewhere as long as you have the minimum scores that count ...so you would only need two????

Maybe! That would be great. I have absolutely no idea as Easterns doesn't even work the same as Westerns (very odd to me) I was just reading and guessing, lol. Like Bog said, your 4 girls have great scores so they should do well!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back