Parents question about flogymnastics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

1canadiangymmom

Proud Parent
Hope someone will know the answer to this.... My DD is going to the Canadian National Championships for T&T next week, and DH and I are not going :(, so want to watch live on flo - so will pay for the monthly subscription, now, question is, DH and I will both be at different places at some of her competition times, can we use the same account, or will I have to pay for 2?

Unless they changed their rules recently, you cannot log in from two locations. They're crooks if you ask me. Absolutely outrageous pricing.

**Edited to add text from their website on this question.

Reactions: sun
Just use your phone.
In case @1canadiangymmom is not as tech savvy as bog, I will add this info that I recently learned from my kid. If you have an iphone, swipe diagonally (top right to bottom left) and you will see a screen with various settings. On the bottom row, second from the left is a circle with another circle in it. This is a screen record button! Touch it and whatever is on your screen will be recorded (into a movie file) until you stop recording. Isn't that cool? (And for all of you who have known this forever, please ignore :)

If the above doesn't work -- on your iPhone (if you have one) -- go to Settings - Control Center - Customize Controls - More Controls.... and add Screen Recording to your "Include" list. Screen Recording should then appear as an option in your Control Center (accessed by swiping up from the bottom of your phone).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back