Quick introduction...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Along4theRide

Proud Parent
Hello.

This is my first post on CB... Though I have already learned so much from reading through other posts. I'd love to join the conversation, and figure I should introduce myself first. :)

My dd is currently a 10 year-old, level 5/6/gold. She started gymnastics when she was 7 with a 1-hour per week recreational class. Very quickly she started asking for more time in the gym, and by the following year she was competing Xcel Silver. She is a hard worker and is the driving force behind this whole gymnastics thing. ;-)

I have to say how pleased I am that the Xcel program exists! She has thrived because she was able to add skills to her routines as she got them. (She only got her BHS at the *end* of her 1st year of competition.) If she was only able to compete compulsory, she would have been held back and perhaps discouraged.

She has now scored out of levels 4 and 5, and will continue the rest of this season as a gold with the rest of her team. Next year... Maybe 7? (ack! ;)

Anyway, I am a proud mama and want to support her the best I can. Looking forward to learning from the CB community.

Welcome....there is a lot of collective knowledge here, from both parents and coaches. Always glad to have new members!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back