Parents Quick Non-Gymnastic(ish) Celebration

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

tpMom

Proud Parent
My 9 year old gymmie skipped level 4 this year and started competing level 5 with several older girls who have been best friends and teammates for years. These other girls actually came over from Xcel so my DD never really crossed paths with them in the gym because they trained on different days and attended different meets. They actually all go to the same school, but my daughter is the youngest by about a year. Everybody was at least one or two grades above her - and that's a big difference when you're a second or third grader.

So, while her new teammates were all very kind and polite to her, she hasn't exactly been welcomed into the "best friend" circle that they've established for years and years. Today, one of the girls invited her to a birthday party/sleepover which is HUGE! She is so thrilled to be included in this invitation. And I am so thrilled for her. I know it seems like a small thing, but it makes me very happy to know that her new teammates have her back, just like her old ones did :)!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back