Quick Reply?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SO I am now quick replying to your post. It works really well if you just want to say something without using the features like smilies or youtube embedding etc.

Just click on the Quick Reply button under the post, then type your response/comment in the box underneath and then hit Post Quick Reply.

We used it alot when we all watched the Olympics together as you don't go to another page to make your paost.

Does that help?

Isn't that the only way you can reply to a message?? If you don't want to include the quote, I mean??? That is the only way I have been replying to posts...maybe I am missing something??

ok, i get it...but it won't let me quick reply. does anyone know why?
I don't know how to get it to work either, it says something like click one of the quick reply icons.

Nevermind, I figured it out. you have to click on the little picture of a feather on papar in someones post......V
It's right under that "V" I just made.

Normally when you reply to a thread/post you click on reply after the last post, a new page opens, you type in your message and the post it.

For quick reply, you click on the Quick Reply button that is part of the last post in the thread, that lets you type in the box under the last post.

Let me know if it works for you, if it isn't working for you after you try again let me know and we'll work on getting it fixed.

Are you all using the Chalkbucket pink version, or the original one?

Oh, now I get it! I'm using the pink version. Anyways, thank you everyone! I didn't see the quick reply button on people's posts! :D Thanks again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back