Parents Quick update

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Midget's Dad

Haven't been around in quite a while. Well I have been lurking but not posting much.

Midget has been working hard at the new gym. She has had to prove herself all over again and has really been doing a great job of it. When we first moved over she was put in the pre-team program which was only 2 hours a week. After a few weeks they had her start coming on one of the team practice nights too. So one day for 4 hours with the team, and 2 hours with the pre-team on another day. She has really outdone herself too. The official announcement of who is moving from pre-team to team happens at the end of May, but all signs are positive!

She currently just needs to get her front hip and connect the ROBHS. She has all of her other skills, and with the way the new gym trains she has also been picking up some level 5 and even level 6 skills.

Very proud of my midget!!

And last night she got her competition leo.

I am thinking that means something.

:D

And last night she got her competition leo.

I am thinking that means something.

:D

Oh, yes, look out! Looks like she's on the team! good for her! I'm so glad she's happy and you made the switch. Gotta love a happy gymmie! ;)

Glad that the gym switch is working out well for Bella. It is always hard changing gyms, re-learning skills "their" way, etc. Hope she has a great year competing! Does she like her new competition leo?

Glad she's doing so well!! Yeah, I think getting a competition leo must mean something LOL!

She loves the leo. It is the tank version of the leo the girls wore for the Nastia Liukin Supergirl competition. She got one with pink striping so she is quite happy.

E1486.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back