R U Going To State-- Where, Level & Date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

^^I think it was in New York a very long time ago. Let's see about Wisconsin. Well Nationals is about 2 or 3 hours away from the Wisconsin Dells, which is actaully pretty fun, but I don't think you want that long of a road trip. The Sheboygan YMCA is right on the lake, so that's always nice. You could drive down and go see the Brewers in Milwaukee I guess; that's not too far, just an hour or so.

^^I think it was in New York a very long time ago. Let's see about Wisconsin. Well Nationals is about 2 or 3 hours away from the Wisconsin Dells, which is actaully pretty fun, but I don't think you want that long of a road trip. The Sheboygan YMCA is right on the lake, so that's always nice. You could drive down and go see the Brewers in Milwaukee I guess; that's not too far, just an hour or so.

I remember when they went to NY. It was at Niagra Falls before too! And like Georgia its been in PA twice already, they went to Wisconsin once

What are the Wisconsin Dells?

Brewers??

We have Sectionals on the 12th and 13th of April, and then States is May 3'd and 4th. Western PA/PA State. :)

As long as I don't have any major meltdowns ast sectionals/injuries, I think I'll qualify to States. I've gotten 34.5-35.2 AA the past 2 meets at Prep, so I don't think I'll have any issues. :)

I remember when they went to NY. It was at Niagra Falls before too! And like Georgia its been in PA twice already, they went to Wisconsin once

What are the Wisconsin Dells?

Brewers??

Wisconsin Dells has a whole bunch of cool waterparks and such, indoor and outdoor.

Brewers are a major league baseball team. My sis and dad went to see the Mariners last year in Seattle.

Best thing to do in WI while at nationals: Summerfest! It's a huge music festival, and it happens to be going on the same week as nationals. I can't believe I forgot about this.

Here's a link: http://www.summerfest.com/flash/

level 8 sunday April 13, in nj (we dnt no where or wat time though) lol

No times yet, but I do have this info:
April 12th & 13th 2008
Hosted By: ENA Gymnastics of Pompton Plains
Meet Site: Passaic County Technical Institute
45 Reinhardt Rd
Wayne, NJ07470
Host Hotel: Residence Inn Marriot
30 Nevins Rd
Wayne, NJ07470

Best thing to do in WI while at nationals: Summerfest! It's a huge music festival, and it happens to be going on the same week as nationals. I can't believe I forgot about this.

Here's a link: http://www.summerfest.com/flash/

thanks gracefulone!!!! We will definitely have to check that out!!!! I can't wait for nationals!! Wouldn't that be cool if we like met each other there?

OMG THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats To All & Good Luck !!!

I hope that everyone had a great meet, and I congratulate all of you on your hard work, effort, and athleticism. Good luck to those that have meets coming up.... :):):):):):):):):):)

on sunday I had state. I did pretty good. I got my highest aa of the season. so next I'm going to regionals in Kansas and I'm going to try to make it to Nationals in Florida!

RESULTS: okay that was a reallyyy baddd meet. after the floor music fiasco at 3 AM i was pretty much emotionally drained for the meet (if you don't know about the floor music fiasco, i forgot my floor music and it took us about 5 hours to get another copy)

Vault- i fell on both of my vaults i was so pissed because the yurchenco mat kept sliding so the coaches had to step on it on both sides and i had to vault in between them; anyways
score: 9.1
place: 4th

Bars- it was so embarrasing because my bars is bad already, but i took an extra swing because my half piroette didn't go over
score: 8.125
place: probably last

Beam- i started to make a comback haha i hit pretty much everything, but had to change my routine around because the landing mat for my dismount was on the other side.
Score: 9.325
Place: 2nd

Floor- pretty good floor routine, tumbling passes were a little weird feeling but i stuck my double
Score: 9.425
Place: 1st

Well im going to regionals and top 7 make it nationals in Florida (same thing as a_gymnast_forever) hope everyone did good at there states, and post your results!

Good Job Danielle! Thats still good! I would nott vault with the coaches there. I'd be like sikee no way.

Haha I like your place: probably last.

See at least in gymnastics not everyone knows when you totally mess up and get last. I mean they see you like mess everything up but they don't announce and the lowest score of the meet a 3.0 Rose!!! (thats me btw and no i never got a 3 YET lol)
Then in track everyone knows you are really slow because you finish last. Thats why I don't run the mile. I'd be like the last person and everyone would lap me like 27 times yeah I know only 4 laps to a mile.

Hey, gymnasticsbabie, glad u were able to get your floor music ready in time! Sounds like you still did quite good so congrats!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back