Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Ragan withdrew!

Discussion in '2017 World Gymnastics Championships' started by skschlag, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just saw she is out with an ankle injury

2. I just read on FB that Ragan broke her ankle in warm-ups and withdrew! So sad...what a terrible worlds this has been!

3. Omfg

Mish likes this.
  4. Nooooooooo!!! What is going on with this World's??

5. :(:eek::(:(:(

Another vault injury! She won't be competing AA.

I'm so sad. She has been one of my family's favorites since she was a junior. She must be devastated. I know a lot here don't care for her, but I love her gymnastics and her choreography. :D Was really rooting for her!

Is is just me or is this too many vault injuries and slip ups to be a coincidence? Equipment problem of some sort?

Mish and GymMom4 like this.
  6. We were posting at the same time! So sad! :(:(:(

7. Hahaha 3 of us posted at the same time! ROFL!

But I'm so sad for her. Just heartbreaking. :(

8. Thats crazy. Did they say how it happened?

9. Vault warm ups......

10. Good grief. Broke it? How?!

11. Expletive

Aero and cadybearsmommy like this.
  12. Vault warm-ups. I read on FB it was broken but I can’t confirm that. She just left on crutches.

13. I let several fly when I read that.....ugh! What is with this vault?

14. Now that I’m reading more I’m not certain it’s broken

15. I'm just gutted for her. Talk about heartbreaking.

cadybearsmommy likes this.
  16. Where are you reading it, if you dont mind....

17. I originally read it on the crazy gym mom Facebook group, but if you look at IG Facebook, Gymternet Twitter, etc...it just says ankle injury.

sce likes this.
  18. Wow! That’s awful! I just saw the standings after rotation one and was wondering where she was!

19. Cannot be that hurt, she is here on crutches, not st the hospital getting X-rays.

sce likes this.
  20. I merged all 3 threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice