Parents Rampant Sickness

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have spent all weekend on the forums, with one or the other kid in my lap! DD is sick, then fine, then sick again. DS, poor baby, his nose is covered in boogers, and he hates it when I clean him up :( The kids at the gym are all sniffles and sneezes too, is anyone else going through this? This morning my daughter coughed so long and hard that she threw up!

Sounds like my last week, except my kids are bigger, snot and vomit all the way. With a few ice packs on sore knees for good measure.

Back to school season sucks! Hope yours start feeling better soon.

Yep - made the rounds through our house as well. I've had someone home from school everyday last week sounding like they were going to cough up a lung. Of course now it has hit the biggest baby of all in my house - my dh :rolleyes: Hope your house is feeling better and back to normal soon.

Sounds like the 'Back to School' bug to me. DD missed one day w/ a stomach virus. Then last week she was out Monday and Tuesday w/ congestion, headache and bad cough (which of course triggered her asthma). She went back Wednesday and at about 10am on Wed my DS called from school to come get him. He stayed home Thursday. Then it was my turn. Oh, and Saturday night DD had a horrible stomach ache and fever, but was gone by the time she got up.

You are definitely not alone

Flippy, the biggest baby being DH made me laugh! It's the same here, I've never heard a kid ask for gatorade in the same pathetic voice lol. In my case, it finally got me...drat. I'm out of kleenex too so I'm digging into the already low tp supply and now I have to go to costco for more! It's still easy to laugh at myself and the situation, so it can't be too bad yet. I've got a burp cloth in one hand, and a wad of tp in the other, and I'm just trying to keep wiping with the right one! Here's hoping for humor to everyone else in this situation, cause it would be too mean to say I'm glad I'm not alone! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back