Off Topic Random facts about you

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I can't do a backwalkover either. I guess they are alright on the floor but on the beam my leg goes like all the way around to the side but I used to be able bring it back to the beam and still connect a backhandspring to it. Now I just do back handspring backhandspring so Idon't have to do anymore backwalkovers.

Wow I'm going to try to cut this list short lol
-I can't put my hair in a ponytail unless I am walking around
-I love to eat peanut butter straight from the jar
-I am deathly afraid of spiders o_O
-I can't do a forward roll on a beam to save my life
-I can knit and crochet =D lol
-I am strangely fascinated with the German language
-I used to live in Alaska (I'm dead serious)
-I didn't know about any sports except for football and cheerleading until I was 7 due to the fact I lived in Alaska
-I have a really dumb yet cute Shih-Tzu named Princess

this thread is fun!! lets see...

*im learning how to cook more than just pasta and eggs, which is what i live off of when im away at college
*i love traveling and hope i make it to venice before it sinks
*rascal flatts!! love them
*george washington and I share the same birthday
*i cant remember learning how to do a bhs
*if im outdoors im happy, im always down for some kick ball
*all four of my grandparents are still alive and i see/talk to them regularly
*im going to school to be a high school math teacher, yes i like math haha
*i think the glass is half full

-I used to juggle professionally, and for awhile was approaching world-record territory with some of the higher-number juggling I did (I sorta stopped juggling when my juggling buddy went off to college -- he was a year ahead of me in school)

-I like to remix videogame music

-I own a unicycle, but have never been able to master riding it

-I once asked Carly Patterson out (she turned me down :()

• I can move only one eye at a time
  • I am obsessed with the Star Wars movies (Yoda is my gym icon and hero)
  • My elbow snaps when I straighten it
  • I love Math
  • I suck at making decisions, but get mad when other people dont make them
  • My room is always a mess
  • I HATE Spiders
  • The longest i have had a fish for is almost a year ( Out of 3 fish)

Ok, I'm game....:rolleyes:

...I lived in Switzerland for 8 months when I was six years old, went to Kindergarten there & spoke French fluently, now I can't remember a word of it

...I went there again for 3 months when I was eight years old, spoke Swiss German that time, & now I can't remember IT, either!

...I hate Watermelon (gives me a headache & makes me puke!) but like watermelon-flavored candy

...almost became a Linguistics major in College, but became a Nurse instead

...married my hubby when I was 20, and we are still together after almost 23 years (got lots of help there, no easy task!)

...traveled on a riverboat down the Amazon in Peru in 2001, on a medical mission, for one week (don't know how I survived, I hate bugs and they were monstrous there!)

...I love breakfast food--eggs & anything that requires maple syrup

...I HATE getting up early (which makes the whole breakfast food thing not make much sense!)

:p

According to my best friend, breakfast food is ok at any time of day! :p

We would have these study sessions for AP World History at denny's, so we could get pancakes...at 3in the afternoon! I hate syrup and eggs, though I do really enjoy other breakfast foods, especially hashbrowns and fresh fruit!

I don't really like breakfast food like at all. I love muffins, english muffins stuff like that. I'll eat cereal. I don't like plain pancakes so I have to eat them with chocolate chips. I don't like maple syrup cuz I get all sticky. SO I usually will eat chocolate chip pancakes with nothing on them. Oh and I think its weird that people put butter on their pancakes. I never am feeling the waffle thing either. Theres this one kind of toaster waffles I like but thats about it. I got this Strawberry waffle sunday at nationals. I ate the whipped cream, the ice cream and strawberries. The waffle was all soggy and gross under it lol. Lucklily I didn't compete that day. Oh and I hate eggs too but I like egg mcmuffins from McDonalds.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back