MAG rd761 Meet in Houston

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

lilmisssunshine

Proud Parent
My little guy won't go to this, but the optional boys at our gym are going to this meet.
I'm so excited that it's turned into an international meet with kids coming from Japan, Australia, Britain and more.
If we had more money, I would totally try to go out and watch (we're in NY so it's far). But even if I
could, my son's supposed to be at a local meet.
Are any of you going???
https://rd761.com/

We went to Ricky Deci last year. It was a lot of fun. The junior international meet was very cool to watch!

My little guy won't go to this, but the optional boys at our gym are going to this meet.
I'm so excited that it's turned into an international meet with kids coming from Japan, Australia, Britain and more.
If we had more money, I would totally try to go out and watch (we're in NY so it's far). But even if I
could, my son's supposed to be at a local meet.
Are any of you going???
https://rd761.com/
We are! We do Ricky Deci and HNI. We live about 25 minutes from the RD761 venue. :) Last year was our first year to do this meet. It is a very competitive, good meet. Our out of state meet is in Chicago this year.

Are ya'll going this year?

No :( . Our old coach at our old gym liked that meet. Then he left, then they closed the boys' program at our old gym, so D is at a new gym. We are going to Stanford and Blackjack

No :( . Our old coach at our old gym liked that meet. Then he left, then they closed the boys' program at our old gym, so D is at a new gym. We are going to Stanford and Blackjack
Ahhh...:( Our coach has talked about Blackjack in the past. Last year they went to San Diego and the year before that they went to Disney- this year it's Chicago and we're actually going to that meet because we were able to get some cheep plane tickets. :)

Chicago was our best meet last year. Tons to do, super fun, great restaurants!
But blackjack was awesome too! It was the best in terms of watching the Saturday night session. The elite national team is amazing to watch.

Our big guys are doing Ricky Deci and HNI. DS is only L5, so he's got a few more years to work up to them!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back