Rebecca Bross Injury

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

another moron that posted something that they felt everyone would want to watch over and over again...:(

another moron that posted something that they felt everyone would want to watch over and over again...:(

Ahhh dunno I <3 you but calling her a moron is a little harsh. I say this because her profile says she's in 6th grade. I wonder about her age though I don't know many 13 + kids who are just starting middle school this month...

I think it does have a learning value for many coaches. As much as it is not fun to watch someone get hurt...there is something that can be taken from this.

Ahhh dunno I <3 you but calling her a moron is a little harsh. I say this because her profile says she's in 6th grade. I wonder about her age though I don't know many 13 + kids who are just starting middle school this month...

i didn't even look. but i agree with you that she is probably not 13. also, for us computer language challenged folks...what does I<3 mean?:)

Based on the following I will be banning Limebow125, she knows that members need to be 13 to post. She can lurk until she is old enough.

"Biography - i am going to level 7 this year and going to grade 6th." Taken off Limebow125's profile.

Last edited:
It looked like a really painful injury. It was painful even just watching it :(

Certainly it will be a difficult return after something like this happened. But whatever she decides and wills to do, she can do it and well. For the mean time though, please rest and let your injury heal, Becca. And hopefully soon, you will be healthy enough to do whatever you decide to do :)

Sending u my warmest thoughts and wishes.

Ok Good NEWS! so yeah rebecca dislocated her knee cap but she can still go to the Olympics, they said she cud be back within two months of her injury or something!:D:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back