WAG Region 1 gymnastics thread

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I clicked on the link and it says insufficient to post.

We will be moving in August to NorCal. My DD has been training really hard all Summer, including private training in order to be ready for L3 Team tryouts when she gets to the new gym. I have learned that Region 1 is really tough, other than the examination for L3 in the USAG website do you have any recommendations for a successful transition?

Planning on trying out ByersElkgrove, IGC, and REGA in the SAC area. Do not know what to expect. We'll see.

"Strive for perfection, achieve excellence".

Do I still count? My dd is a college gymnast now but was in region one and her college is still located in region 1!:)

Moving to Sacramento in 5 days:

DD is level 3 and planning to tryout for a team. Our final options after a lot of research are REGA or Byers Elk Grove. Does anyone knows about their current team status and training? Any advice or opinions are welcome to help us make the right decision in this transition.

Moving to Sacramento in 5 days:

DD is level 3 and planning to tryout for a team. Our final options after a lot of research are REGA or Byers Elk Grove. Does anyone knows about their current team status and training? Any advice or opinions are welcome to help us make the right decision in this transition.

I posted on your other thread. Your DD will most likely have to wait to try out for team after State. Most "new to team" compulsory girls do a try out in. Nov/Dec.

Is this thread dead?

Question: What camp similar to IGC do you recommend in the West Coast, preferably California, specifically NorCal.

Opinions and advice welcome.

For all of you who want to join the Region 1 gymnastics thread:

You or your gymnast must be in NorCal, SoCal, Nevada, Arizona, or Utah

AND

Have a minimum of 30 posts!
Boys' region 1 is different. It is Nor Cal, So Cal, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back