Parents Region 2 social group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Flyaway

Proud Parent
Hi all! I'm trying to drum up some interest in participation in our Region 2 group. We are small but mighty! It's fun to chat about meets and sessions specifically. We currently only have 3 members. :eek: Please help me change that and get involved! If you have a gymnast in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington please come join us! Or me... as I may be the only member still around. haha.

This post reminded me to check in with the Region 5 group. I requested membership (again), but it appears there is only one other member currently. Where did everyone else go? With Regionals around the corner, I'd love to get this group back up and going. Calling all Region 5 folks -- don't forget to request membership (even if you were a member before)!

My request for membership in the Region 5 group (where I was a member before the change) says it is still awaiting approval

I was in the social group for my region and I had to request membership again. Maybe the new forum reset the social groups?

I was in the social group for my region and I had to request membership again. Maybe the new forum reset the social groups?

It did. The problem is we are requesting to join but we sit in limbo "awaiting approval". The person in charge of the r2 group is not responding.

It did. The problem is we are requesting to join but we sit in limbo "awaiting approval". The person in charge of the r2 group is not responding.

I'm the person in charge of region 6 group. The problem is I'm not getting any requests, and I don't have the ability to approve anyone. Probably the same issue with the other groups. We need @JBS to correct that.

I'm the person in charge of region 6 group. The problem is I'm not getting any requests, and I don't have the ability to approve anyone. Probably the same issue with the other groups. We need @JBS to correct that.
Ah, sounds like a board issue then. Interesting because other social groups I've been added to. I wonder if it's just these that the amins are not getting notifications for.

I’m region 8 mod and I’ve gotten notifications for requests this week. So, it must be user settings and not just a broad issue with groups.

I’m region 8 mod and I’ve gotten notifications for requests this week. So, it must be user settings and not just a broad issue with groups.

I can't figure it out. When I look at group members for the Region 2 group, there are 3 of us - me, momstrong and JBS who is listed as owner. Is JBS the one that's getting the requests?

I can't figure it out. When I look at group members for the Region 2 group, there are 3 of us - me, momstrong and JBS who is listed as owner. Is JBS the one that's getting the requests?
Not sure but I can tell you I’m listed as a mod and someone else is listed and group owner in Region 8

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back