Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

For Parents region 5 parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadingym

Oct 10, 2008
Hi everyone! I am just wondering where everyone is from? We are in region 5 (columbus, oh) and I am curious how many out there are also in region 5??

Gymdad2

Proud Parent
Jul 11, 2008
Ohio
Country
USA
Hi dad in Columbus - we are in Delaware (Ohio that is) What level is your dd?

A

arcade

Hi everyone! I am just wondering where everyone is from? We are in region 5 (columbus, oh) and I am curious how many out there are also in region 5??

Our first meet is the Universal Galaxy Invite - anyone going? my dd is level 7 ...

A

arcade

Thats great, my dd is 12 - which other meets in region 5 are you going to - we will be at Coaches Cup, Circle of Stars, Love or Money and a local meet ... did you dd go to Hot Shot Camp?

Ingymmom

Jul 12, 2007
Coolness! We are going to Circle as well... too bad it is the same weekend as the American Cup :mad:.

dadingym

Oct 10, 2008
Thats great, my dd is 12 - which other meets in region 5 are you going to - we will be at Coaches Cup, Circle of Stars, Love or Money and a local meet ... did you dd go to Hot Shot Camp?

Our dd is 9. We will be at Region 5 Cup, UGI, Coaches Cup, one at Cap City, Buckeye Classic, the Arnold and one in FL. Yea. She went to Hot Shot Camp. It was at our gym :)

M

msl529

This is neat! Hey, we should start 'interest groups' by region! I think we can create them ourselves, but I am not sure...Do we need a moderator's help?

We are in Region 8 (used to be in Region 1, & hope to be again one day, so can we be members of both?!).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.