Parents region 5 parents?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our dd is 9. We will be at Region 5 Cup, UGI, Coaches Cup, one at Cap City, Buckeye Classic, the Arnold and one in FL. Yea. She went to Hot Shot Camp. It was at our gym :)

Our gym does Region 5 cup as well. I thought it was funny that last season your DD competed against our L5's and then our L6's LOL! My dd's teammate was very impressed with your L5's btw... this year I think your gym is in a different session then our L7's. The little 7 year old gymnast from our gym (now 8 yrs old) that your gymmie tied with in L6 is currently a L7 but may compete her 1st L8 at the cup - not sure yet.

Our gym does Region 5 cup as well. I thought it was funny that last season your DD competed against our L5's and then our L6's LOL! My dd's teammate was very impressed with your L5's btw... this year I think your gym is in a different session then our L7's. The little 7 year old gymnast from our gym (now 8 yrs old) that your gymmie tied with in L6 is currently a L7 but may compete her 1st L8 at the cup - not sure yet.

Yea. That was a tiring meet to say the least. Her coaches didn't know what to do with her. We didn't have any lvl 6s last year so she couldn't finish the year as a 6 and she didn't yet have all her 7 skills so she couldn't go to 7 either. Now she is inbetween lvls again. We will just have to wait and c if she can get her vault well enuf to move to 8.

That would be so much fun! Hope we see you guys there :D

I told Emma about maybe seeing you there. She was in awe, like she was going to maybe meet a movie star!!! I don't quite think she understands that the girls she watches on youtube are just little gymmies like herself! :) She also wanted to know is Nica Hults was going to be there. Another of her youtube favorites!

We are in R5 as well in Indiana. I will actually be working several volunteer shifts at the For Love or Money meet in February. Our gym did the Circle of Stars meet last year, which was fun, but we aren't doing that one this year.

Region 4 here--in Minnesota. Anyone else? (beyond the two I know about ;-) )

Trying not to hijack - but Region 7 here, anyone, anyone Bueller, Bueller.... :cool:

GS you stole my post LOL !! I was just about to post the following:

I feel left out Region 8 anyone v Bueller ? Bueller ?!

Too funny, you beat me to it!

Anyway, Region 8 ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back